Sunday, May 23, 2010

IT'S ELECTRIC


So before I promised an electronic/a post and here it is. I really got into electronic/house/dance music when I first heard M.I.A's track "Galang" back in 2003. I fell in love with that song (and M.I.A) from that moment on. I kinda wanted to hear some more and ventured into electronic music via M.I.A. Artists like Daft Punk, Ladytron,Basement Jaxx , Bjork and countless others have become staples on my iTunes.

Downloads/Favorites:

Annie - Antonio
Amanda Blank - Might Like You Better
Apsci- Runaway
The Bloody Beetroots -Awesome (feat. The Cool Kids)
Boogie Pimps - Somebody To Love
Chauffeur - Sole of Fire
Chromeo - Fancy Footwork
*Empire of the Sun - Walking on a Dream &; We are the People
M83 - We Own the Sky
Robyn- None of Dem, Dancing on My Own & Fembots
DOWNLOAD: Annie - I Don't Like Your Band




It not new but i love me some Robyn. She can do no wrong in my eyes!

1 comment: